Thursday, August 8, 2013

Dream A Little

Dream A Little


So my personal fashion styling class has reconnected me with Polyvore. I think I've fallen in love with it all over again. 

And these things as well...

Charlotte Olympia's collection of Zodiac Shoes is such a creative endeavor. I love the light blue Gemini suede slippers that are decorated with Swarovski crystals. 

LPD New York's "Team" T-shirt collection is absolutely brilliant. The fusion between sportswear and fashion has never been so literal. Why didn't I think of that? I chose Team (Phoebe) Philo but if I could have more, I would go for (Marc) Jacobs and (Miuccia) Prada as well. 

Tackling gemstones during class showed me their beauty and value. When I was younger, I told myself that I would never get into the whole jewelry thing but alas, I have finally reached that stage where I think quite the opposite. It is true what they say... diamonds are a girl's best friend! Cartier's LOVE collection is stunning and this pink gold ring set with pink sapphire would be my favorite piece. Just look at its sparkle... 

A girl can dream.  


No comments:

Post a Comment