Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Nightwalker

Hi, everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you all for supporting and checking out our blog. I'm so happy with the response. Definitely check it more often for more posts in the future but for now this will be short and sweet.

For my birthday this year, I decided to gift myself with a pair of shoes but which one? I’ve been debating for a long time to get these certain pair of shoes that have been haunting me everytime I go on tumblr and on my favorite fashion blogs. They've been constantly on my mind and every night, I would be looking at them imaging what I could wear them with. Finally, after asking my friends which pair is better, I decided on the Nightwalker and here they are! Aren’t they just fab?




They're Jeffrey Campbell's and they're actually really comfortable. They're also easy to walk with. I know they look killer but on the inside, they're soft because of its padded lining sole. Tough on the outside and soft on the outside, just the way I like it. I've been having a big shoe phase so recently I've been buying mostly shoes whenever I go shopping. This is the 2nd pair of heels I bought last month but these are my favorite for obvious reasons. I've used them only ones so far and I got alot of compliments that night. I am so happy with them and I can't wait to wear them more often. The only down side about them is well...I tower over everyone whenever I wear them. Lol but what else is new? i love them and they're definitely worth scoring.



K

No comments:

Post a Comment